Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

Good Morning Lord,

It's a Monday & I'm up, so I'm blessed. But honestly, 5 AM came early.

I went to visit Rich yesterday, it was a good visit. He's ready to get out & I'm ready for him too. I'm hopeful and I know he is too. Lord, Your Will be done. That is my prayer. I can't wait for him to see Sophie. I feel she has changed so much in the last month. I do love Rich. But I'm not going to return to the life I had before. He has a lot to take control of and until he does I'm not jumping in full throttle. I don't want to date anyone to be honest, I don't have time.

In my last post, I spoke to You about the desire to know that I'm liked. On last Friday night, I had someone come up to me at a ballgame and start flirting with me. He was really cute, very nice, a new Christian, and a single dad. All I can say is Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I texted Tim last night and asked him if he would want to do the every other weekend visitation with the kids, he said "YES!". I've been thinking about it a lot recently. I need the help desperately. I hate it, but it doesn't change much as far as the number of times he will get them, maybe 1 or 2 more times a year. So Lord, I hope I did right.

Grandma seems to be getting weaker. Please Lord, don't let her suffer.

Thanks so much for loving me and choosing me. In YOUR name,
Amen.