Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st

Good Morning Lord,

Our area was hit with more bad storms overnight and I pray for those who are already to the limit with the sandbagging.

I pray for those still recovering from the devastating storms earlier this week in the South. I pray as they seek the answers to the "why's" that they will find solace in YOU.

I pray for the many around the world who are hurting and seeking for some kind of hope, that they will find that "hope" in YOU.

I pray for my children, they are the apple of my eye and YOUR children too. I pray that when their own father doesn't that YOU will and that they will know the difference. I pray that if they question things that YOU will answer them and let them hold strong and true.

I pray for myself Lord, I'm discouraged today. It seems each time I face a 'situation' that I seem to feel overcome and down. Even though I know during this season in my life that YOU are my Savior in every sense of the word. Lord, I seek you just as it says in Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

So Lord, I seek YOU, and I still believe this is YOUR will.
Val