Sunday, June 26, 2011

Here we go!

Good Morning Lord,
the sound of thunder is so peaceful today.

I'm glad to have the rain.

Much like snow on the ground, a light rain is so pleasing and relaxing to me.
(Of course, this is something that I'm enjoying now because my 2 children are asleep, I'm sure once they are up the feeling will not be mutual)

This has been a huge week for us in our home.

Kennedy has learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! It is with mixed emotions that I watch her peddle up and down our street. I know that my time with these kids is limited and I cherish every moment. I'm blessed to not only have this time, but have it alone.

Thank you Lord, it is in these moments that I truly realize that maybe this is a part of the bigger scheme of things. I'm blessed Lord, and I still believe.

Have you ever been in a moment where you see that God's hand is at work?
Isn't there a peace about being in that place?

Blessings to you and your home!