Thursday, October 13, 2011

"I"

Good Morning Friend,

It's waaaayyy early here, like 4 AM. I knew I had to get up early so I could get some me time in today.

You see, I *think* I have a blind date this weekend.
He called me last week and asked me out for Saturday night,
but I haven't talked to him yet this week.

I have a lot of trust issues, and trusting that he will call is something I'm dealing with.
Also realizing that every person is not Tim is something else I'm dealing with.

I'm nervous, extremely, but excited.

I'm ready for some adult conversation.
I have noticed lately that I miss that a lot.
I miss the fact that I have no one to talk to about my day.

I just come home and start my housework (I nearly said my mommy job, but I have that one 24-7) and I have no one but children around me.

Somedays I feel like between work and raising the kids, I lose me.
Does that make sense? It is even hard to write those words.

When I first got divorced I knew making the decisions about what "I" wanted was hard because I was having to find out who "I" was, but even now "I" am still lost.

I could list the things that "I" like, but its not the same.
Does this make sense at all?

Well, as I get off here to begin some work that I brought home to do, I leave you with many blessings for today!

Me.