Friday, August 29, 2014

I choose YOU

I've heard the word "mommy" probably 100 times in about an hour time.

My nerves are so shot.

I love being a mom, and I love my kids.

Recently I've battled to find peace in my life and my search has not yielded much.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Is Satan battling me so hard that I am trying to just breathe? Is this a test? Am I going to survive this? because I really don't think I am right now.

I have to give myself a break I know. I'm dealing with a near 2 yo and a near 11 yo and an 8 yo and a dying dog, and a puppy, 40 hour work week, and a child visitation case.

I use to think, "If I only had a husband to help me through my day's". I no longer long for a husband, my help can't come from earth. The only one who can help me with all that above must have ability far greater than all that mortal man can conceive.

I need help from YOU God. I need peace that only YOU can give. I need YOU to hold my hand and lead me. I have to have an attorney for the visitation situation but YOU Lord are my GREAT COUNSELOR! YOU LORD!

I CHOOSE YOU!

I NEED YOU!

Much love, me.