Saturday, August 2, 2014

What I learned in July

1. Being sick is terrible.

2. That when you feel like things are stacked against you, and you tell a bunch of people the list again and again…your anxiety grows! So it's best to say YOU know Lord, and "let it go!" (as per FROZEN the movie).

3. That the words "let it go" have been said a million times in this house. 

4. That sometimes your mom can be your mom & she's the best mom in the world.

5. That watching your parents hurt because you hurt…hurts.

6. That changing your prayer life, is life changing.

7. That flying an american flag is A W E S O M E.

8. That watching hummingbirds makes me smile.

9. That work is work and life is life and the 2 should remain separate!

10. That it's okay to cry.

11. That Shrek the play that the kids in the community put on this year has some very great points to a momma of 3 kids! LOL!

12. That working out is a necessity to my mental health as much as my physical health.

13. That finding a guy isn't a job for me.

14. That I can take 6 kids to Chucky Cheese & the park and survive. (But not something I want to do everyday!)

15. Watching your nearly 2 year old dance is cute! Watching your nearly 2 year old dance in bed at 1:30 AM because your neighbor is having a party isn't.

16. That you can't pick up your sword and shield and your cross too. Pick wisely!

17. I'm blessed and my wants and needs have been met! All of them.

I'm sure there are a million others! But breakfast time!

Much love, me.