Sunday, December 15, 2019

Taking care of me.

Good morning Lord.

There has been some words that have been shown to me and I need to talk about them this morning...

Self Love.

Not the kind of sinful, but the kind that you actually recognize the need for yourself to be taken care of.

I'm there. I need to be cared for.

I need nice nails because they make me feel better. So I will continue to buy the polish in the colors I love (and some are even at the dollar tree!).

I love to read, so I will continue to get the books I like. The Library is one of my favorite places.

And Lord could we talk about something....


I've been wondering "who am I". I know what YOUR word says. But there seems to be 2 sides to me the positive "good morning, how are you" genuinely caring for other people person and then there is the emotional side that is around too. The ugly crier the wordy one, the one who is sad.

I've wondered who is who and which one is the me?  I think I'm the first one who is normal. Lord you don't make mistakes and you don't mess up, so I can't be a mistake or an oops.

I'm recovering from a tough week and from a horrible cold and a med change. I spent most of yesterday on the couch. It was good. So very good. I had made plans for us after Christmas and I cancelled those so that I might heal. I can't heal throwing myself into a situation where my nerves and anxiety will be high. I have to reel back my expectations, not the kids expectations, but my own and take care of me.

I'm ok being alone and I'm ok that I am with my kids 100% of the time. Its ok. I'm good, I love YOU Lord!

Better find out what the dogs are barking at.... talk later, love me.