Monday, December 10, 2012

Struggling to survive


12/10/12

I’m fighting back tears already & it’s only 8:20 AM.

Richie left this past Thursday, I heard from him last night only 2 short messages. 
I left several. 

No explanation. 

No offer of apology. 

Nothing.

My heart is broken.

My tears are hot & want to flow down my face. 

But I remain strong & I try to remain confident and faithful.  

Faithful that God will save me. 

But I don’t know how that will happen right now. 

Then again I’m not suppose to know that.

I clicked on my phone messages & an old message came up, it was from him back in November and it told me that he loved me. UGH! I didn’t need that today. Not now.

Help me to keep it together Lord. Help me to remain strong & to get through this. I don’t know how I’m going to make it through this, please show me the steps to take.

Love, Me.