Friday, January 29, 2016

Enough

Want to know how to get me mad??? Belittle me. Make the work and the struggle seem not important. Tell me that I create these situations up. Do that and I will be steaming hot mad.

So mad that I start to question everything and I quickly draw a line in the sand and build my walls a little taller and a little thicker.

Do that and let those who are around me not support me, and it hurts deeper and my walls get thicker and even taller.

Do that and I stand at the throne and say "but God..."

Nothing rocks me further to the core than that, and it destroys a lot. It erases the ground I have made on coming out of this tomb I've built thinking I was saving myself.

I'm tired of not having the strength to battle these battles without tears.

Tired.

Mad.

Over this.

Enough.

Me.