Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Choices to make


I’m here on day 3 of returning to work.

My head swims with everything that I have going on around me.

The piles of work are separated, but thick with things that need to be concentrated on. But I have no concentration.

I have 1 thing on my mind, I want to go home.

I want to put my comfy clothes on and get Sophie & snuggle on the couch.

I want to watch Kennedy & Ian play the Wii & laugh.

I want to laugh.

I want to forget the world.

I want to just be with my kids.

I never imagined being in a relationship after my divorce. I had hope, but could never imagine it. I am not sure why, but never did.

I need this weekend to just escape from life.

I want to cry right now. I’m sure some of it is exhaustion, being overwhelmed, the fact that this relationship thing is unimaginably hard, and because I know I have decisions to make.

Lord, my faith is in YOU. My choice is loving YOU. Please Father, help me with these choices that I have in front of me. Make my path known.

Me.