Monday, July 14, 2014

Contentment

Good morning Lord, I listened last night as YOU talked.

I understand my discontent in life. That on one scale, I'm comparing myself with someone who has a life full of new things and trips and getting things with money. On the other scale I compare myself with someone with statements like "but I do this and I do that…".

There's not much difference is there….

In both situations I'm discontent and I know that isn't a good thing.

Philippians 4:11
Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.

In order for me to begin to find my peace again, I have to be content where I am, no matter if I am in want.

I will figure this out. Eventually. I know you are probably shaking your head at me, but I am so thankful that YOU stick with me.

This is a crazy week for us here in this house. So I breathe deep and say, use me. I still believe.

Much love, Me.