Friday, July 25, 2014

Dear me.

Dear me,

Do you think that the things that are on your plate & challenge you today are surprising to God?

Do you think that HE is sitting there saying, "Come on, give the girl a break"?

Do you think HE is worried that all the weight will take you down?

HE knows, and HIS arms are crossed and the smirk is on HIS face and HE is smiling and pointing saying to those nearby…"watch this! She has no idea!".

Jeremiah 20:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God is in control, it's ok.

Breathe today.

Take this moment as it comes, HE already knows where you are and what's going on.

Trust me when I say, HE didn't take HIS eye's off you for 1 second…

When you plead with HIM to not leave your bedside at night, you waste your breath, because HE was never planning on leaving.

God's with you right now even!

Your tears HE collects, and someone will answer for them. HE tells us that in Psalms 56:8.

Girl! You are going to be okay. You are HIS!!

Have a great Friday, it's okay.

Love me.