Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My crazy day

Today was a crazy busy day.

Work.

Staffing meeting at Ian's school about some issues that have come up with his learning.

Softball practice for Kennedy til 5 PM.

Choir Performance at 6 PM for Kennedy.

It was 7:30 PM before I came home and sat down.

Days like this make my head spin, but my kids are all that matter & so I do these crazy days!

And will do them again and again.

We have ended tonight with sparklers and 3 very tired kids and 1 very very tired momma.

God is good all the time. All the time.

This life can be hard, and overwhelming and too much.

But we get up, hide our brokenness and live life.

There is a popular country song by Miranda Lambert called "Not Your Momma's Broken Heart" that has a line in it that says:

"Run and hide your crazy and start actin' like a lady,
'cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together,
even when you fall apart"

But god knows when we are falling apart inside HE sees under the make up, the nice clothes, behind our smiles, and nice words...HE knows.

And HE loves us anyway. Praise YOU God that I never leave YOUR mind or YOUR heart. YOU stood beside me in the meeting today, when I broke this past weekend, and when my children and I celebrated our 1st Easter dinner alone.

YOUR Grace is amazing.

On these crazy days I am reminded by YOUR promise in Proverbs 19:21;
She knew that many were the plans in her heart
BUT
God's purpose would prevail!

Lord lead me on! Help me, show me, lead me, hold me, strengthen me, support me, bless me, grant me favor, wisdom, and love me!

Much love,
me