Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My faith is in YOU.

Hi Lord.

It's me again. I've had a crazy day again. YOU know all the specifics, but life is too much today.

I learned today that my job was being cut $1400 a year.

I'm blessed to have a job, but the redheaded, short tempered, foul, broken, spoiled girl that I am wants to stomp my feet and shake my fist. I want to just scream this isn't fair!

I asked YOU to show up. I asked that I be able to scream…"My GOD did this for me!". But I didn't wanna have to deal with another setback to do it. Guess I was wanting it on my terms again wasn't I.

One day I will learn that is not how YOU work.

It will be ok I know it will. YOU told me that. But right now I'm really just tired of having to put my big girl panties on and deal with this life, I wanna find my peace and I will keep searching til I find it. I know it's out there, and I know its through YOU. I know YOU are about to do something amazing in my life and touch the kids and I in an amazing way. I just know it.

Not sure how my household budget will be able to take a $1400 cut, but YOU can feed the thousands with bread & fish, so my faith is in YOU.

'Til later Lord,
Much love,
me.