But dealing with 6 children running all over pales in comparison to the last 24 hours.
I took my 3 kids and traveled 3 hours away to French Lick, IN to an indoor water park & spent the night.
I'm so proud of myself, I know that I was able to do it because God granted me everything I needed.
What did I learn in these last 24 hours:
- All children need luggage on wheels.
- Sophie needs the harness that allows small children to walk & still stay close to the parents…you know like the kid on a leash thing. (I NEVER thought I would ever use one of those, but then again I never thought I'd be a single mom of 3 kids, one being 1 yo.)
- Take more food.
- TAKE CHARGERS TO ALL ELECTRONICS!
- Take more pictures.
- All children need water shoes.
- Staying in the same hotel as the water park is by far the smartest decision in a long while!
- Remember that the kids are ALWAYS a blessing even if they are throwing a fit because you are having to drag them from the water park.
Thank you Lord Jesus! We are so blessed!!!