Saturday, April 12, 2014

Things I learned this week...


  1. Having a cold really sucks.
  2. That getting the bus tracks wiped off your back from where someone threw you under the bus at work is hard.
  3. This softball season is going to be a long one since Sophie is mobil.
  4. That people who are caught in the act of hurting me don't like being caught.
  5. That Spring is really going to happen this year!
  6. That coming back from a vacation makes me need a vacation even more.
  7. That I miss someone so terribly who has recently passed away. I miss him more than I ever ever thought I would have. Healing from it is something I'm not sure I will be able to do.
  8. God is still alive & has a place in my life and in my home.
  9. That Sophie has learned to roll her eyes. Dear God!
  10. Watching Ian try to clean Sophie's face off was the funniest thing I've seen in a long while.
  11. Sophie could teach us all something about life…she walks up to fake flowers & smells them & says "mmmm". Maybe we should all smell the flowers of life that way- expecting them to smell beautiful.

Have a beautiful weekend my friend.

Much love,
me.