- Having a cold really sucks.
- That getting the bus tracks wiped off your back from where someone threw you under the bus at work is hard.
- This softball season is going to be a long one since Sophie is mobil.
- That people who are caught in the act of hurting me don't like being caught.
- That Spring is really going to happen this year!
- That coming back from a vacation makes me need a vacation even more.
- That I miss someone so terribly who has recently passed away. I miss him more than I ever ever thought I would have. Healing from it is something I'm not sure I will be able to do.
- God is still alive & has a place in my life and in my home.
- That Sophie has learned to roll her eyes. Dear God!
- Watching Ian try to clean Sophie's face off was the funniest thing I've seen in a long while.
- Sophie could teach us all something about life…she walks up to fake flowers & smells them & says "mmmm". Maybe we should all smell the flowers of life that way- expecting them to smell beautiful.
Have a beautiful weekend my friend.