Sunday, March 23, 2014

Noise, smiles, and still believing

Do you ever have days like mine?

If you don't, please just nod so that I don't feel so alone right now in this chaos of my life.

I look around my house & see chaos. I once someone I loved very much told me "Val, it's all noise, just block it out". He was right. But sometimes the noise gets so loud I think I've become deaf from it.

I hear women say, when my kids were young, my house was never clean either, and that reassurance that one day I will have clean floors and a sink empty of dishes, but for now that's not the case.

My laundry is everywhere and dishes too. But so are bicycles, shoes, kids, and …. smiles. As crazy as it all makes me, I will take them all.

I miss my kids terribly when they are at their "dad's" (I use that term louse, oh did I say louse? meant loosely).

Today is the last of the play's and as wonderful as it is, and it is! And those Munchkins are the cutest! Yes I'm partial. I'm exhausted and ready for a day off lol…so I can only imagine how the characters feel.

Well, I must get off here I have cookie duty for the play today and baths to give, but Lord I would be amiss if I didn't say that the verse that has been on my mind these last 2 days is

Phillippians 14 Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

I'm just full of aggravation from so many around me that are causing my "NOISE" but I know YOU are telling me "not yet Val, not yet…I've got this remember." So Lord, I'm here still believing that YOU will defend, protect, and love me unconditionally no matter…

Thank you always
much love, me