Friday, March 7, 2014

Yes Lord

Some days I manage fine, others not so much. A lot of questions cloud my view and mind and leave me in a mess. I have been to the doctor and I am peri menopausal. That is a pretty name for a terrible thing in life that leaves me feeling like I want to jump off a cliff.

I can attest to my mood swings, my feelings of complete frustration and my lack of memory to this pretty little word. But not my heartache.

It still overwhelms me even a week later.

But just like every other time in my life I have to "cowboy" up and deal with it. I must admit though that I want so desperately to have some sort of answer. But I don't think it is ever going to come, so I like Before find myself saying Yes Lord I still believe.

Until my next complete thought (yes I laughed),

Me.